Hi boys and girls,
Do you remember the lesson on "simple present tense"?
Each group was supposed to write a paragraph on a different topic using the simple present tense. Below are the corrected versions of your groupwork writing.
Take note of the simple present tense (underlined words)
My Favourite Food (by Monster Energy)
I love chicken rice. It is very delicious and the chilli is very nice and spicy. The ketchup is tasty too. The rice is fragrant. I like roasted chicken as it is crispy on the outside and juicy inside. Chicken rice is my all-time favourite. I eat it at least once a week.
My Favourite Toy (by Vans)
My favourite toy is the Angry Bird shooting game. The birds are very cute and beautiful. They get angry when attacked. They are like little children who like to fight- with the pigs. They have colourful feathers and they live in beautiful gardens. There are many different types of angry birds.
The person I like best {by Pink Panther)
I love my best friend, Keshini. She always helps me in my school work. She helps me with the subjects I am weak in - Math and English. She is a kind person as she does not expect anything in return after helping me. Not only that, she always listens to me whenever I have problems.
What I like to do in my free time (by Ion)
During my free time, I love to play computer games. Every Monday afternoon, Samantha, Terence and I 'dance' at Terence's house as we play our X-box games. Every Wednesday, we play Monopoly at my house. At home, whenever I have completed my homework, I read a story book. I really enjoy my free time because I get to relax. Sometimes, I listen to music and sing along.
WOW, my favourite also chicken rice
ReplyDeleteThanks i can buy you a chicken rice too
Deletedo you want some toofrom:udin
Deletei love chicken rice too
Deletewho like chicken rice go at toilet from erwin
Deletefut at my chicken rise and eat it (from Aidil)
Deletekiss my chicken rise
Delete!YEAH !HELLO! and welcome to 5-9 blogspot!!!
ReplyDeletedo you want chicken rise
Deletedo you like chicken rise!!!!!it is nice
Deletei do give me some can thank u
Deleteare you muhd i like you are so cute
Deletei am not muhd
Deleteyo yo yo its me 5-9
ReplyDeletehi i like english because it can learn about present tense. from aidil
Deletehi aidil do you want some chicken rise FROM:syiaruddin
Deletehi i like english and spelling
ReplyDeletehahahaha
ReplyDeletehi welcome to 5-9!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehadi you like englih
ReplyDeleteyour inglish spell wrong
Deletewho spelling worng.
Deletenice spell you had to try hard good try
Deletethank vans you like our grout name. dome by 5-9
ReplyDeletehaha lol:0
ReplyDeletewho are you i want to know your name?????
Deletei am samantha
Delete!!!!!HAVE FUN 5-9!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear vans yours is nice
ReplyDeletei like to to this do u?
ReplyDeletehadi you like to eat nasi ayam yes or no from aidil
ReplyDeletechick chick chicken
ReplyDeleteion i like yours
ReplyDelete!!!Hello and welcome to 5-9 BlogSpot!!!
ReplyDeleteion you are very cute
ReplyDeleteion i like your team yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!
Deletemonster you are very cute
Deletehello
ReplyDeletetime up
ReplyDeletePink Panther i like yours!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha lol
ReplyDeletewho want some chicken rise!!!!!!!!!chick!!chick!!chicken rise.
ReplyDeleteudin do u like chicken?
ReplyDeletehahahahaha
ReplyDeleteshahzrul
Angry bird your are kind
ReplyDeleteion you are so cute
ReplyDeletemonster you are so cute
Deleteyour the best monster
Delete5-9Blogspot its ok
ReplyDeleteAngry bird you are cute
ReplyDeleteme too
DeleteAll gourp are kind
ReplyDeleteAngry bird LoLo
ReplyDeleteall of you like chicken rice hahaha
ReplyDeletesosososoo
Deletehi evryone do you like chicken rise
ReplyDeletehey everone
ReplyDeletewhat are you doing
ReplyDeleteplaying
ReplyDeleteDear all,
ReplyDeleteI would like you to give constructive comments, not "chat" with your friends. Hope to see better comments or replies from today onwards.
Mdm Islina
wahh...soo good i dont want chicken rice..why?do u like it
ReplyDeletehi everone i am looking home alone 4.
ReplyDeletehow are you 5-9 from aidil
ReplyDeletehi,5-9(aidil)
ReplyDeletemagic house help us to learn
ReplyDeleteI always study math at home that why I'm expert in math but it is easy
ReplyDeleteFor me (From:Syiaruddin)
Hi welcome to 5-9 blogspot
ReplyDeleteChicken rise is a nice food
ReplyDeleteYo yo yo I love chicken rise go toilet and find it From erwin
ReplyDeleteCHICK!!!!CHICK!!!!CHICK CHICKEN IS NICE
ReplyDeleteChicken rise you can buy at any halal shop
ReplyDeleteIf you like chicken rise kiss the the chick then you can eat
ReplyDeleteI now all people love chicken but all people must fart on my chicken rise!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYoyoyo, 5-9 love chicken rise!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei hate
ReplyDeletei love alicia from aidil farhan
ReplyDeleteya right
ReplyDeletewow aidil u love alicia
ReplyDelete